* If your event is expecting to have official SCA
business (like awards given, etc.), the event must be registered on the calendar
AND published in the Outlandish Herald.
* There is an
Calendar to see if your event would be scheduled against another group's
* To register your event on the official calendar (step-by-step instructions), please refer to
Kingdom Administration Policy, section V.
Registration Forms: Read this first before downloading forms - GUIDE
Event Registration Form
Kingdom Event Proposal
(to Host) Event Form
* Once the event registration is received (with all required
signatures and cleared for scheduling conflicts) the Calendar/Event Coordinator
and the Chronicler will make sure the event is on the Kingdom Calendar (both
online and in the Outlandish Herald).
* After your event is placed on the calendar, submit your Event Submission online
* The calendar office will link your event website to the calendar.
Questions? or to submit an Event Registration to the
Kingdom Calendar, email: firstname.lastname@example.org